Script scene 1, creative class, 2008. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 10 August 2008

The morning of August 14th 2008

Along this row of terraces, three houses down the long stretch, there once lived a man. A very well dressed, handsome man, tall and dark, who went by the name of Harrison. He lived there together with his wife and they had two quite pleasant children, baby William and Innushka. He was a doctor. A proud man, who took pride in his work and had pride for his family. He had joined me once on a double decker bus into the City. I would watch and envy his wife, for all the love that surrounded her, until one sunny day in June when I happened to meet Eva. Soon, the years passed and as baby William outgrew his name, she became a drunk and a whore (my brother told me so). Sheltered from the world outside her daydream and hidden by that love that I had longed for.